Afternoon Tea at my House

Next sunday we are hosting an Afternoon Tea at our house. I managed to create the menu, which will be placed under each plate. The challenge was, that the colours of the printed menu needed to match with napkins, mugs, plates, etc. If you love sweet treats and are wondering about the so-called "Vintage Summer Cake" I am thinking about a triple-decker sponge cake with berries, fruit syrup and cream - something you can enjoy all summer.

Afternoon Tea Menue

We are still struggling what types of sandwiches will be served. I don't want to offer just the very classic selection, something special with a trendy twist is a must. I also need to think about a vegetarian sandwich, is vegan also needed? puh, I have to sort all this things out until next weekend....but I will let you know!
Share on Tumblr