The Scariest Halloween Cookies Ever

Pretty scary, but extremely yummie. That´s how it should be, right? For these Oreo Halloween denture cookies I simply had to start with home made Oreos. You can easily find recipes online. After baking, just cut it in half and put on the filling, which I dyed in scary teethridge color. For the teeth, I was lucky enough that I still had some mini marshmallows that I brought over from the UK. Unfortunately they are mixed, so I had to think about what to do with the pink ones. Do you have any ideas? I have one, hehe. As you can see, you need to be very fast with the marshmallows as during Halloween a swarm of mini bats can get attracted by sweet things very quickly. It was fun to play dentist for one afternoon.

Scray Oreo Halloween Denture Cookies
Scray Oreo Halloween Denture Cookies
Scray Oreo Halloween Denture Cookies
Preparation of Halloween Cookies
Preparation of Halloween Cookies

Share on Tumblr