Vintage Bunting forever?!

Yes, I know what you are thinking: How many buntings does this girl need ?? This is not only my third bunting, I have the feeling that there are still even more to come...

Vintage Bunting
The idea was the following: I wanted to start some knitting again, and no, socks would have been too difficult for me, because I am a real beginner here...I needed something really easy, but still something I would deeply enjoy when it is finished.

Vintage Bunting
So, the bunting idea it was! of course I couldn't tell the friendly granny in the wool store what I was planning to do, for her, it would have sound like wasted time and money at all. But I am quite satisfied with my knitting skills. Let's see, how I can improve and taking the next step on it.

Vintage Bunting
Share on Tumblr