A girl needs her Storage

Husband heart attack, but as you know, a girl needs her storage. There are just so many magazines, books, fabrics and little things that need a home until their time for decoration has come. I just love to go through my things and sometimes discover something new (a.k.a I forgot that I have it). For all this you need storage and I want to update you on the latest developments. So welcome little green and blue cupboard to the house and of course some other things too.

Shabby Chic Furniture
Shabby Chic Furniture
Shabby Chic Furniture
Share on Tumblr

1 Kommentare:

self storage web site design said...

When I went there to move in my stuff, the staff member on duty walked me up to my unit, and also demonstrated me how to use the elevator and lock, and offered to do this anytime I came in.

Post a Comment