Afternoon Tea Cake Buffet

Last weekend, I took my new cake buffet furniture (and my cute Easter headwear) for a spin and had a couple of friends over for an "Late Easter Afternoon Tea". I also tested some new recipes. My favorite were the salted caramel peanutbutter bars, a modification of the caramel shortbread from my book with an additional layer of peanut butter. From the lovely emails I receive, I know that some of you are asking "how can I attend these things ?". I always have to say that "unfortunately, I am only doing this as a hobby" and it sometimes takes months until I find the time to set the next one up. This usually makes it "friends only". I promise to do better, maybe towards Christmas, I´ll keep you posted.

IMG_8717.jpg
PopUp Tearoom Easter Menue
Easter Cake Buffet
Carrot Cake
Raspberry Slices
Share on Tumblr

1 Kommentare:

Unknown said...

liebe andrea, vielen dank für den link, ich mache mich auf die suche, die girlande finde ich echt sowas von genial ;)
und dein neuer post ist schon wieder so hinreißend! ich liebe deinen style! liebe grüße an dich, sylvie

Post a Comment